- It is advisable to use about 200-250 ml water to avoid food sticking to the pan
- Food retains its natural flavor and aromas
- Preserved vegetables
- Non-stick surface
- Foods do not burn and do not stick to the pan so food is fresh and healthy
- Bright colors of vegetables gives it a unique, delicious and fresh look
- It can be used on electric stoves
- They use a far-infrared heating process - cooks the food from the inside and outside at the same time
The glass cover facilitates induction without loss of temperature. While cooking, the food does not need to be checked constantly by lifting the lid. As such, it contributes to saving energy and reducing cooking time.
Food will not boil. Put a drop of oil or brush the pan with some butter. Heat the pan with the lid on. When the lid is closed the pan is ready to use. Cook just at low temperature both for gas and electric cookers. Do not remove the lid too often because you will lose precious heat. In order to get uniform cooking occasionally move the pan. Drain the excess liquid that accumulates.